• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATED: Owner, his wife and their grandson murdered, approximately 40 weapons stolen at Lock, Stock & Barrell Shooting Range, Grantville

Boy that really sucks. I especially feel for the 17 year old Luke Hawk's father (Richard Hawk) having to deal with this tragedy -- he's the Coweta County coroner.
When they did not get home Friday evening, their son - Luke’s father - Richard Hawk, drove to the shooting range, and Whitlock said Richard discovered their bodies inside the business, each one on the floor a few steps away from the others.

Richard Hawk is the Coweta County coroner.

The guns stolen were probably ones they had on hand for range rentals. There should be records somewhere about makes and SNs. The GBI needs to publish a list of the SNs and makes/types of guns (hopefully, that list will make its way here). If the list gets here, ODT'ers need to be checking purchases carefully, IMO.

It's a brutal and horrible crime that probably involved more than one person (to take down three people). It's either a very organized, intentional effort - or one involving drugs.

Prayers for the family and hell's rage on the perpetrators.
Most of what Mr. Tommy had in the store were used guns. He rarely had any new ones. Also some repaired guns that belonged to customers and several in the corner that were his. He did not rent any guns but would gladly loan you one to shoot with. He was a treasure that will be deeply missed.

Boy that really sucks. I especially feel for the 17 year old Luke Hawk's father (Richard Hawk) having to deal with this tragedy -- he's the Coweta County coroner.

There is no way in hell I can even imagine what this man is going thru. The more I read on this, the more I see how bad things in this world are when it comes to society's trash. I truly wish there was something I could to help alleviate the pain this family has to be dealing with...

Back
Top Bottom