• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATED: Owner, his wife and their grandson murdered, approximately 40 weapons stolen at Lock, Stock & Barrell Shooting Range, Grantville

I am reminded of an episode of "The Vikings" where Bjorn Ironsides caught a berserker that was hired to kill him. He tied him to a tree and slashed his stomach open and made him watch while he pulled his entrails out and left him to die.
A fitting end for this guy.
Our society has become too soft on criminals.
I think a blood eagle may be better

Swift death, by firing squad
My Mom was an incredible woman, caring and generous, and she spent the last weeks of her life in unmeasurable pain getting eaten alive by metastatic cancer.
Why should that animal get an easier death than my Mom?

They more than likely pinged his phone by a cell tower from calls made in that time frame from the area. If nothing else was discovered that we know of.
I'm guessing they saw the vehicle on cctv footage from a surrounding building. Not too many ways in or out of that area.

Really interested to see what unfolds from this

the tie-in:

Agents with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation have determined that Muse formerly lived in Grantville and was a customer at the shooting range. He had bought at least one gun from the business and spent time there on the firing range, agents said.

I find it odd given the guys age he has zero social media presence at least that I have been able to find. Closest I got was a Jacob Dillon Muse that does somewhat favor him

I want to say it's the same guy. same name, lives in Newnan (FB profile), that's close to Grantville, or he used Newnan because it's a larger, more known, city.. the beard throws if off.

1650310809713.png

Back
Top Bottom