• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATED***Cookout!! :) June 30th.***

anyone here like 9mm i have about 3.5 boxes of fiocchi 9mm xtphp and 2.5 boxes of fiocchi fmj for $100 for it all i will bring it that is 175 hp and about 130 fmj

Last edited:
With all the heat intolerance that's going around the ODT these days, I let my innovative spirit out and came up with some solutions.

First up is this tactical sling attached fan/mist combo that sure to keep even polar bears cool in the Georgia sun.
IMG_2884.jpg

Next up as a pair of rail mounted super tacticool fans. these come in FDE, OD green and naturally princess pink!
IMG_2883.jpgIMG_2887.jpgIMG_2890.jpg

And if your still not man enough to deal with the heat; you can add the popular drum mounted crouch cooler.
IMG_2892.jpg

Hey gents, I got a ps90 I'll bring if y'all get ammo. So if someone wants to shoot it, I'll bring it, otherwise it's staying home

Yeah I forgot to mention it. I know stoddards has it but a bit pricey and I know sod has it. I bet adv out has some too and ga firing line......etc. I don't feel like spending more cash on ammo or I'd get some. If anyone decides to bring/get ammo, I just need a PM before 10am tomorrow

With all the heat intolerance that's going around the ODT these days, I let my innovative spirit out and came up with some solutions.

Well just bring the chicken, It will keep you cool, or everyone will think you are......HA! Wife just read this, said it was corny...lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom