• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

*UPDATED* Adventure Outdoors Core15 AR Special Order

it seems like people who ordered anything from anywhere between 12/18-12/31 are getting screwed or pushed back in some instances with all companies and all brands. or at least thats the impression i get form alot of threads. esp with pmags and AR's.

With an order for 10 pmags ordered on 12/21 and no word yet, yea I think I'm getting screwed.

I'm waiting for some as well ordered the same day.

Did you have a problem seeing your order online? I couldn't see my order until I emailed them and they had to link the order to my account. I don't know if that had something to do with it but quite a few people were on their Facebook page with the same problem. They didn't take care of that problem for me until the 14th of Jan.

i would never special order from AO again. about 2 years ago i special ordered a ruger 10/22 and they told me about 30 days. after 4 months, i got my money back, went to another retailer and they had it for me in a week. most (not all, but most) retailers will not make you front the money on a special order. some require a token down payment but then its typically only on guns they wouldnt normally stock. AO likes to hold your cash for as long as it takes. I prefer to keep my cash till they have the gun. i would go elsewhere if i were you.

Did your co-worker ever get their Sig 716? I noticed that AO was selling them on Gunbroker back in January and I am wondering if they are doing this with all the high-end rifles. I placed a special order for a 516 on 1/4 and it appears that I will never see the rifle; at least from AO.

One of my co-workers ordered a Sig 716 on 10/31/12 from AO. Paid in full. They are still telling him it's on the way. I hope so- it was a long-thought-about and scratched-together purchase for him. And it's not like he could get a refund and go buy elsewhere at this point.

Did your co-worker ever get their Sig 716? I noticed that AO was selling them on Gunbroker back in January and I am wondering if they are doing this with all the high-end rifles. I placed a special order for a 516 on 1/4 and it appears that I will never see the rifle; at least from AO.​

So bizarre! My buddy and I each ordered the Core 15 from AO on 1/31 and we are still waiting. I've called several times and been told "very soon", but no rifle yet. And I've been given different stories about the place I am in on the waiting list. I'm strongly considering a refund, but after I find something on ODT. Also waiting on FN 5.7 ordered and paid for the same day. At least the price on the latter was pretty good. Keep us posted!

Did your co-worker ever get their Sig 716? I noticed that AO was selling them on Gunbroker back in January and I am wondering if they are doing this with all the high-end rifles. I placed a special order for a 516 on 1/4 and it appears that I will never see the rifle; at least from AO.​

Nope. And they were very matter-of-fact when he went to get his money back. I looked around then and there were 716 Patrols on GB for sale from Smyrna that I assume were AO selling them.

He's looking into bolt action rifles now. The whole thing strikes me as crooked.

So bizarre! My buddy and I each ordered the Core 15 from AO on 1/31 and we are still waiting. I've called several times and been told "very soon", but no rifle yet. And I've been given different stories about the place I am in on the waiting list. I'm strongly considering a refund, but after I find something on ODT. Also waiting on FN 5.7 ordered and paid for the same day. At least the price on the latter was pretty good. Keep us posted!

i went up there two weeks ago to look for ammo cause i was right there and went ahead and asked them what place in line i was in they said 30th!!! out of about 70 people. And thats just for Core15 specifically.

im going to get my money back but once i have a deal in motion or at another store that has one, still would rather keep my place in line just in case i cant find one priced under $1000

Back
Top Bottom