*UPDATED* Adventure Outdoors Core15 AR Special Order

One of my co-workers ordered a Sig 716 on 10/31/12 from AO. Paid in full. They are still telling him it's on the way. I hope so- it was a long-thought-about and scratched-together purchase for him. And it's not like he could get a refund and go buy elsewhere at this point.

You should call them and be like "let me talk to the guy who said you guys never run out of stock because we're a manufacturer?"

I did talk to him last time I was there ... he just laughed.

First time I stopped by there I naively thought that I could purchase their lowers. The salesman thought so too as he called it in, then found out they're treated as pistols. I do like their rifles - and I have been pleased using their parts. Depends on how long you want to wait ... I think they're nice rifles.

yea i def agree that it could be a long shot. i will be extrememly shocked if mine arrives in less than 60 days but i had to at least take the chance. As long as i recieve it before the AWB (if it goes through) i will be happy. Plus im hoping maybe becasue i did go with a smaller manufactuer and their locale to where i am, maybe just maybe i will have a advantage compared to someone who ordered a bushmaster,windham,dpms, etc. of course who knows this is def the craziest i have ever seen.

yea i def agree that it could be a long shot. i will be extrememly shocked if mine arrives in less than 60 days but i had to at least take the chance. As long as i recieve it before the AWB (if it goes through) i will be happy. Plus im hoping maybe becasue i did go with a smaller manufactuer and their locale to where i am, maybe just maybe i will have a advantage compared to someone who ordered a bushmaster,windham,dpms, etc. of course who knows this is def the craziest i have ever seen.

AWB isn't going through. It was shot down by a Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday.

i think its a long shot i agree, but i still think its could be a 50/50 shot. I think that the attitude of it isnt going through at all or any form of it, is what could possibly bite gun owners in the butt. Now is the time to put on the fighting gloves. its only been 9 years since the last one and i think with the support from all the ignorant people who think it will work. idk they are uniting just like we are. i usually have bad luck and miss out on great opputunities rather be safe than sorry. Nice Mr. Glock pic BTW

Special ordered Del-ton echo316 moede from AO 12/29/12 and Im still waiting. Although I have quick responses from them via email regarding my order, I was last told that they will be getting 3-4 big shipments in the next 30 to 60 days. But they arent sure what the shipments will include. Oh and on Del-tons facebook page they stated that they were currently shipping orders placed 1/1/13 so who knows when and if I get it.

it seems like people who ordered anything from anywhere between 12/18-12/31 are getting screwed or pushed back in some instances with all companies and all brands. or at least thats the impression i get form alot of threads. esp with pmags and AR's.

Back
Top Bottom