• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE>>SEE POST #257<<Middle Ga meet and greet in Forsyth Ga on 15 July 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am as proud of these as I am anything I possess. Biker did a fine job. I consider myself the big winner of today, what with being able to hang out with all you fine folks, AND getting a pair of Biker the knife maker blades to boot….Win/ Win for me….We discussed me finishing them in tru oil…so, we shall see how they turn out…View attachment 5960192
Daaaamn! He gots skillz! Don't cut yourself.😎

Hope everyone had a good time. I know I did.
I guess we didn’t cause any trouble because the waitress said we were welcome to come back anytime.
Thanks to all that came and helped make it a success.
Now on to the next M&G
Me and Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover headed for the parking lot to load backpacks in his car. The really young looking waitress asked us on the way out if we needed clean up help back there and he said something like it was too far back to his house for her to ride. So I went " Hey woah...you fittin' to get cancelled." But she laughed about it. She's the same one that took my order and I can't complain. Must be why I left a 25% tip.
Anyway everyone working there was great. I didn't try any of the beer since it was before noon and I had to get back to Perry and print MORE shirts. But I would go back again with the family. I dig Forsyth WAY better than Perry.

I wanna do it again but for some reason I have this strong urge for NuWay chili dogs. Problem is there ain't a NuWay with a banquet room or anything even close. But trust me on this one...NuWay hot dogs are legit! Don't ax me just ax palmettomoon palmettomoon . He lives closer to them than I do. Now when I was on the phone with him a few hours ago he mentioned doing another get together at the range he runs in Bibb Co. So y'all can put two and two together. Hell I love NuWay and I have probably a dozen guns I haven't fired a single round through so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom