• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE***January NW Georgia Reloading Meeting***

boy there was alot of people there today.. im glad there was pass and shrek you have created a monster.. i hope it keeps growing also.. once again nice seeing everyone ..

Nothing short of wow for tonight guys gals and kids. To many great folks to list the turn out and passion was.humbeling. the generosity of ODT members has no equal, thank you all for your frienship and knowledge and willingness to share. I was truly overwhelmed and felt pride in my fellow countrymen tjat is rare these days. Honorable sincere trustworthy people enjoying a common interest. Firearms there care and feeding. Amazing that we are viewed as radical anddangerous now, this was safest place.in N ga tonight,
Thank you old and new friends alike,

Sorry I missed it. Sounds like it was a hoot.. Havent been feeling well, didn't want to germ y'all out. Woodstock, can I have the car?

Wow is all I can say! Two thumbs up for all of you to put this together, such a great idea.

Really enjoyed talking with everyone from the noobs like myself to the guys with knowledge to spare. The raffle items donated by you ODT'ers was just unbelievable!

Bruce

Back
Top Bottom