• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upcoming EDC/Survival kits made by me

Would yall buy this custom made small EDC kit(info on the 1st page of forum post), for $400?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What, have you read every post?
What we have here is 65 pages of pertinent discussion involving a trend-setting must-have survival kit.
Complete with product-improving tweaks recommended by experienced ODTers.

I have indeed followed each post in both threads with upmost anticipation of learning the newest trends in survival gear.
Never really considered a pressurized ink pin and a wax coated note pad as a must-have for survival, but this could be a new trend .

And here I was all psyched up for a “hand painted altoid box” full of edc s**t I could carry on my belt and you go and throw everything in a plain jane ammo box that I can get anywhere. AND NOW!! It’s too f’n big to the point I’ll need a wheel barrow to haul it around. Hell…I’m out…

And here I was all psyched up for a “hand painted altoid box” full of edc s**t I could carry on my belt and you go and throw everything in a plain jane ammo box that I can get anywhere. AND NOW!! It’s too f’n big to the point I’ll need a wheel barrow to haul it around. Hell…I’m out…
Too much labor and time involved in hand painting a can of this quality so a sticker is included instead :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom