• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upcoming EDC/Survival kits made by me

Would yall buy this custom made small EDC kit(info on the 1st page of forum post), for $400?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You changed your name that confused us I think. I thought this was a satire post at first when I read it.

It seems always 1-2 months coming. How about pictures today before COB? Can we do that?

Thanks
Yes. pics asap. we are going to order the items over the next 2-3 weeks. Then we will assemble them, market them, and sell them. So coming ASAP!

View attachment 4390510

Secret squirrel stuff. Post it on here and somebody’d be selling cheap Chinese knockoffs by Wednesday.
I assure you that the items included are either American made, or very high quality if made outside the USA. so no worries on cheap knockoffs! :)

ezgif-3-cdf0e36b4d.gif

Hello everyone its been awhile since my last post, lots of **** happening lately. However, things are still on track for the kits. I've gotten approval from all the brands, and the kits will be made soon! Likely in the next 1-2 months at the latest. Will update here soon.

I assure you that the items included are either American made, or very high quality if made outside the USA. so no worries on cheap knockoffs! :)

Shut up and take our money already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom