• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Upcoming EDC/Survival kits made by me

Would yall buy this custom made small EDC kit(info on the 1st page of forum post), for $400?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gravy seals are already setting up their orders.
1650888613220.png

How do you value your "time & labor?" What are your unique qualifications in assembling such a kit that would make a potential customer "open to buy" and also value your time and labor?

It may be worth it to some. I value my time at half my professional bill rate, so about $215/hour. If you take one hour to assemble a kit, process payment and ship it and you value your time at $50/hr, I might be a customer if I see value beyond what I've assembled myself.

How do you value your "time & labor?" What are your unique qualifications in assembling such a kit that would make a potential customer "open to buy" and also value your time and labor?

It may be worth it to some. I value my time at half my professional bill rate, so about $215/hour. If you take one hour to assemble a kit, process payment an ship it and you value your time at $50/hr, I might be a customer if I see value beyond what I've assembled myself.
Yes, and I hope you will like the kit. I think btw materials and time for labor, it'll be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom