• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Unpopular firearm opinions / stir the pot

Here’s two more
Georgia 80lb deer don’t need a big gun. You could shoot them with a 22 if you’d sit still and put your stand on a path instead of using your trail cam and a 300 win mag. Overcompensating a little huh?

99.99% of guns are more accurate than the shooter. Your buckshot pattern target out of your purty kimber is much better than a 2” group out of a Taurus

There is a fine line between an unpopular opinion and heresy. :becky: :becky:

1642806127044.png

I used to own a Hi-Point .45 pistol and admit that it was one of the best shooting .45 auto pistols I have owned. Hitting a paper plate at 50 yards with it did not seem to be a challenge either. Ugly, but I'm not gonna lie, it was probably one of the best .45s I've owned other than my Glock 21.

Here’s two more
Georgia 80lb deer don’t need a big gun. You could shoot them with a 22 if you’d sit still and put your stand on a path instead of using your trail cam and a 300 win mag. Overcompensating a little huh?

99.99% of guns are more accurate than the shooter. Your buckshot pattern target out of your purty kimber is much better than a 2” group out of a Taurus
There needs to be a challenge to see who hits the paper plate at 50 yards first. Will it be the one with the Hi-Point or the one with the Kimber or Taurus?

I used to own a Hi-Point .45 pistol and admit that it was one of the best shooting .45 auto pistols I have owned. Hitting a paper plate at 50 yards with it did not seem to be a challenge either. Ugly, but I'm not gonna lie, it was probably one of the best .45s I've owned other than my Glock 21.
Curious to know the list of 45's you've owned that were worse than the hi-point :wacko:

Curious to know the list of 45's you've owned that were worse than the hi-point :wacko:
On a side note. If you were to get robbed and shot and killed would you think anyone would question the price of the gun, the accuracy or the bragging rights of the cool factor. I personally would rather not get shot at by any

Back
Top Bottom