Underwoods ammo

CSA

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
425   0
Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried this ammo in 10mm? It seems to be hot. I just bought a kimber
TLE/RL from buds for $975 so it has a fully supported chamber but want to know if this stuff is safe and quality ammo.

Yeah, I've shot it and it's the best 10mm that's ever went through my G20...ran it stock(no spring adjustments) and it held up just fine...

Yeah, I've shot it and it's the best 10mm that's ever went through my G20...ran it stock(no spring adjustments) and it held up just fine...

Nice thanks. I was thinking about going with a 22 lbs spring instead of stock 16 lbs kimber puts in because of ammo is hotter than today's "standard" watered down 10mm loads.

So anyone know what would happen if you fire these through a delta elite because they warn against that weapon specifically on their site. Will it have a catastrophic failure or just bulge the brass?

Has anyone ever tried this ammo in 10mm? It seems to be hot. I just bought a kimber
TLE/RL from buds for $975 so it has a fully supported chamber but want to know if this stuff is safe and quality ammo.

I've never shot it, but I've looked into this stuff quite a bit. They meet SAAMI specs on everything up to their +P ammo. SAAMI doesn't have specs for +P+ so that's why it's only up to +P. From what I've seen they have a pretty good reputation and their ammo is considered safe provided that your gun is rated for the loads that you choose. You'll have to look into the manufacturer of whatever gun you have. I'm not sure about the Delta Elite, but if you have other guns where the manufacturer says it can take up to +P loads or anything that meets SAAMI specs, then you should be good to go.

When I briefly dabbled in .357 sig, I used their ammo. Its high quality and loaded to the calibers 'proper' potential...

Yea I ordered their 10mm 155 gr hollow point that goes 1500 fps and hits with 774 ft/lbs. this is how 10mm is supposed to be loaded.

Back
Top Bottom