• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Understanding Women

Merlin

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
5   0
Reaction score
No offense to any woman thats reads this.

A man on his Harley was riding along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, God said, 'because you have tried
to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish.'*

The biker pulled over and said, 'Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want.'*

God replied, 'Your request is materialistic; think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required reaching the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your
desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind.'*

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, 'God, I wish that I, and all men, could understand women; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says
nothing's wrong, why she snaps and complains when I try to help, and how I can make a woman truly happy.

God replied: 'You want two lanes or four on that bridge...?"

According to Al......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 55
I understand women. There are only TWO things to really consider. 1- It doesn't take much to please a woman. 2- It takes even less to piss one off.

No offence to women on this either!
However my Grandfather once said it like this. (Women from Angels to ?? in 60 Seconds)
But theirs many things in the world that one can not understand.
As the world changes the answers change and makes it difficult and much a challenge.
But theirs one that that has not changed since women were put on this earth and that is the women .
So the moral of the story from OLD Grand Dad went like this!

Anything that bleeds for 5 days and don't die has got to be the devil!

Does anyone understand the devil???

My Grandfather was 6 foot 6 and 350 lbs
My Grandmother weigh 90 lbs 5 foot tall

She could outweigh him 5 days out of the month by 300 lbs, we'll never no the rest of the story!

Dam-It Man

Back
Top Bottom