Giveaway!  uh, 264th POST GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!YEA!!--Winner Announced--

Status
Not open for further replies.

z.chance

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
93   0
Reaction score
Drew it just a bit early, as I am feeling good today!

i46.tinypic.com_2ep3wg8.png

Congrats kcwater!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright! I won a sweet little field dressing knife from DougieMac, so now I am paying it forward. I would like to keep this for ODT supporters only, as I know it takes money to keep our addiction alive, and the guys who run this place do an AWESOME job!

So, on the giveaway block tonight is everything you need to put together a santoku knife. I bought it at the blade show a couple years ago along with a 10" chef knife, and I just only got around to putting the chef knife together. The blade is polished and sharpenend (VERY sharp), so the really hard part is done. I am including a good size chunk of diamondwood. This stuff is awesome, sand it to about 600 grit, and hit it with a buffing wheel and you will get a great shine out of it. I also have solid nickel rivets that you will need to hold the scales on the blade, along with the epoxy and the drill bits to make the right holes. Also, since I REALLY like you ODT guys, I am including a 5/16" end mill, so you can properly counterbore the holes for the rivets.

So, here is what you get
i47.tinypic.com_34gw02a.jpg

And here is the one I did, that you do not get, for some inspiration.
i50.tinypic.com_2nm2108.jpg

And I hope Dougie doesnt mind, but I am going to post the same conditions he did
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Winning is easy, just post once in this thread, however there are a few conditions.
Please read below. By posting in this thread you agree to all the conditions that apply.

Conditions for Winning
#1: You must pay it forward. If you win, you must give me your word that you will offer something of equal value as a give-a-way. I technically can't check whether you follow thru with this, but I sleep fine at night, I would hope you can too and will honor your word.
#2: I will be randomly selecting 1 entry via a random number generator.
#3: This give-a-way will stay open until I randomly select the winner to be posted by Saturday 02/02/2013.
#4: Georgia Residents only please.
#5: Post only 1 time.
#6: Prefer to meet FTF in the NW ATL/GA area (Kennesaw, Acworth, Marietta, etc.). But if unable to meet, we can arrange shipping.
#7: ONLY ODT paid supporters are eligible.

And good luck everybody!

PS, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tape up the blade when you are putting it together. It will prevent it from being scratched when you drop it after slicing your hand open.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom