• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UFO Video's

Larger pic.

i.imgur.com_m4u0jap.jpg

LOL too funny. Most can be debunked easily. I will be the first to say intelligent life has to be out there somewhere. We can not be the only beings in the galaxy. Look at how many stars out there. The odds of us being the only ones are too high to calculate. I don't think that the speed of light can be achieved by anything with any significant mass. I also don't think worm holes or anything of the sort are out there or can be made. The odds are highly against beings actually coming to see us. If they do it would be for the shear entertainment of the stupidity of the human race. They might have high hopes for dogs and cats but not us. haha

Theres no question we have been visited by aliens on a fairly regular basis over the years and theres too much footage out there of inexplicable flying objects moving too fast and eraticly to be anything else. We just dont have the technology to go forwards at mach 1 then sideways at the same speed. I think anyone who thinks we are the only intellegent lifeform in the entire universe, isnt one.

Back
Top Bottom