Two to the chest and one to the head.............

All that isn't going to be necessary. I would never post anything that could be used against me later.
Im smarter than your average bear.
But you already have made those posts. A prosecutor could use the simple fact you are a member here against you. In fact, because you seem to discourage training with your weapon, you better hope if you ever have to use it you don't hit a bystander. The prosecutor could claim the fact you didn't train was why the bystander got hit and you are criminally at fault.

See how that works?

The Mozambique or Failure drill, as it is also called, is a time honored CQB technique that Jeff Cooper began teaching at Gunsite in the mid 70's. It stemmed from a story he heard from someone who was involved in Mozambique's war for Independence. The story goes that dude came around the corner and encountered a bogie and double tapped him in the chest. Bogie didn't go down so he fired at the head and dropped him. Cooper thought it was a good technique and began training it. Sometime in the 80's LAPD SWAT got permission from Cooper to implement it into their training where it became known simply as the Failure Drill, short for Failure to Stop. It was deemed an exercise where mortal jeopardy was in place and the aggressor was not stopping mortal aggression. It has since been adopted by the military and countless LE departments.

The process is pop, pop...asses if target is down, if not...pop.

It's not bravado, it's discipline.

Bear44 said:
What exactly is the difference between "defense mode"
and "kill them before they kill me mode"?
depending on the jury about 15 yrs to life
Why would you assume that because someone actually trains
with their weapon that their first option would not be avoidance?
I haven't made any assumptions, topic is/was 2 in chest 1 in head.
BTW, someone shot in the groin can still fire a weapon,
not so with someone that is brain dead.
Okay, try 2 in the groin 1 in their shootin' hand.

The process is pop, pop...asses if target is down
giphy.gif

But you already have made those posts. A prosecutor could use the simple fact you are a member here against you. In fact, because you seem to discourage training with your weapon, you better hope if you ever have to use it you don't hit a bystander. The prosecutor could claim the fact you didn't train was why the bystander got hit and you are criminally at fault.

See how that works?

Somehow we are not having the same conversation ???
I have never once discouraged training. And Somehow you've come to the assumption that I don't know how handle a weapon.
I have however discouraged immature and irresponsible rhetoric about training or the use of a firearm in this thread. I stand by that, Its stupid and it screams immaturity.

That is how I train others in Justifiable defense where deadly force is required...The teaching comes from threats possibly wearing a BPV, two center mass and one Cranial vault. If I find myself in a situation when use of deadly force is required, I make sure to dispatch rather that jepordising myself or someone else.
yes dont let the cripples escape head shot works everytime

Back
Top Bottom