• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Two Born Killers

This is the best generation of Americans. These men created what we all take for granted. These lazy ass mofos now a days can’t figure out if a man is a man or a woman. I wish I could say we ran with the torch better, but alas.

Thank y’all for your service

A generation apart, Me, Jungle Bush Bunny, Nam 67-68 in the Mekong Delta and my Buddy Johnny Shook WW2 in the Pacific 43-45. Johnny is a Widower, who drives from Rome to Dallas every Thursday & Friday and watches the Museum of Flight at the Pauling Airport, and I go and sit with him each day, so he won't be lonely and we swap war stories and lies. Two Old Vets who won't be around much longer. We may be just a few years apart, (I was just a Baby during WW2 so they turned me down for the Draft) but we both share a lot in common. I know I'll be lonely when Johns Gone, love the old Buzzard ..View attachment 4072165
TM, you two are a pair of mighty warriors! Thank you both for your service. God bless you both.

Thank you both for everything! I love speaking with the older War Dawgs out there, not many of you guys around anymore. From A Marine to you both Semper Fi and Long Life!

salute-yes-sir.gif

Back
Top Bottom