• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Turkey feathers

Survivor Johnny

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
103   0
Reaction score
anyone got any turkey feathers? i need a couple for fletchings on an atlatl project. I found a few in my yard but i havnt seen any latley. that reminds me...
speakin of coyotes-
shoot me a pm if you want to do some midnight hour coyote shootin. i heard about 10 or more a few weeks ago but they have learned that guy who will shoot em (me) goes to sleep by around mid-night. i can't put out snares or poison cuz my wife started letting her cat out of the house

anyone got any turkey feathers? i need a couple for fletchings on an atlatl project. I found a few in my yard but i havnt seen any latley. that reminds me...
speakin of coyotes-
shoot me a pm if you want to do some midnight hour coyote shootin. i heard about 10 or more a few weeks ago but they have learned that guy who will shoot em (me) goes to sleep by around mid-night. i can't put out snares or poison cuz my wife started letting her cat out of the house

Coyotes - I'll make the drive for that.

Atlatl - always wanted to make one and get good enough to hunt with it. Wish I had some feathers for you!

are you needing wing or tail feathers

any that are big enough but wing feathers is what I used to find out front. I have 2 that are big enough and 1 that's too small. These are wing feathers right?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom