Trying to get my motorcycle license.

The BRC is through the MSF at either place and is generally done in a classroom on Friday evening, then saturday and sunday during the day for the rest of the class.

Yeah the site you showed me, only states Saturday and Sunday 8am to 6pm.

- - - Updated - - -

The BRC is through the MSF at either place and is generally done in a classroom on Friday evening, then saturday and sunday during the day for the rest of the class.

Yeah the site you showed me, only states Saturday and Sunday 8am to 6pm.

I didn't wait in line. You make an appt. with the dds over the phone. I was in and out in 30 minutes. Most of that time was spent showing them 20 forms of ID. The road test/ obstacle course is a joke! If your an inexperienced rider then the classes may be a great choice for you.

I didn't wait in line. You make an appt. with the dds over the phone. I was in and out in 30 minutes. Most of that time was spent showing them 20 forms of ID. The road test/ obstacle course is a joke! If your an inexperienced rider then the classes may be a great choice for you.

I've rode on the mopeds before. I don't know if that counts! How strict are they with the boots requirement? Can I just wear ankle high sneakers?

I've rode on the mopeds before. I don't know if that counts! How strict are they with the boots requirement? Can I just wear ankle high sneakers?

strict on the gear...if you show up with out the proper gear they will send you on your way

the_great_white:1283919 said:

strict on the gear...if you show up with out the proper gear they will send you on your way
True! Go by cyclegear, they have a good pair of boots on sale now for $60. If you come to Carrollton to do your course I will let you borrow everything you need to wear.

i think you had to wear long pants and a long sleeve shirt or jacket, i cant remember, full fingered gloves and safety glasses too

i would double check their website

i think you had to wear long pants and a long sleeve shirt or jacket, i cant remember, full fingered gloves and safety glasses too

i would double check their website

Yeah they provide safety glasses, everything else is ours. I actually found some decent ones, they look like sneakers but they are moto boots.

Back
Top Bottom