• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trying to get in law enforcement!

The Department of Homeland Security is a cabinet department of the federal government, not an individual law enforcement agency. 22 agencies that already existed in one form or another were placed under the cabinet. So, if he wanted a federal LEO job that falls under DHS he would apply directly to:

U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Federal Emergency Management Agency
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
Transportation Security Administration
National Protection and Programs Directorate
United States Secret Service

say that 3 times as fast as you can..
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Federal Emergency Management Agency
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
Transportation Security Administration
National Protection and Programs Directorate
United States Secret Service

Just start beating the **** out of innocent civilians, learn to steal and lie and some department will pick you right up.

Well damn... And to think I kept my nose clean, and actually busted my ass to get my job back in the day. OP I would suggest as attison did. If you had the grades to qualify for HOPE you can get some of the Academy paid for. Go take your P12, and get enrolled in your local Academy. FYI, EVOC is a blast.

Well damn... And to think I kept my nose clean, and actually busted my ass to get my job back in the day. OP I would suggest as attison did. If you had the grades to qualify for HOPE you can get some of the Academy paid for. Go take your P12, and get enrolled in your local Academy. FYI, EVOC is a blast.

Yes. Yes it is!!

Back
Top Bottom