Try and pronounce this turds name

Can you hear it now when he gets in prison the with big bubba.
Big bubba: Were gonna play mommy and daddy, do you want to be the mommy or the daddy.
Boo: I want to be the daddy!
Big bubba: Well ok then you just get over here and suck mamma's ****!

Big bubba: Were gonna play mommy and daddy, do you want to be the mommy or the daddy.
f11df0a49788cfbab44f22d03d236ef8.gif

For years I heard that there was this huge 400 ish lb sissy in the system called Big Mama. And the story goes that Big Mame would ask you politely for some penis the first time. If you declined Big Mama's offer you would eventually regain consciousness on the floor with Big Mama in the process of taking it.
Cases like this are only gonna get more frequent as this country takes in all them poor third world victims. You can't go to Drudge or Breitbart without seeing another story of some illegal with a new rape,kidnapping or murder case. All I can say is that they lived under very different conditions where they came from. Not defending it,just saying it's different. Once my landlord got some static from a contractor or something like that in front of the Salvadorans he works. And about 5 minutes later the head Salvadoran just point blank asked. "So you want us kill him?" This kinda creeped Robby out of course and he tried to explain how it works over here.
But now Der Fuhrer wants to bring in some ****ing Syrian refugees. Or at least that's what they're claiming to be. They could be anything. How would we know? But we know what they ALL are don't we?

Back
Top Bottom