Trust help

Ok so I pretty much have everything ready to send in. I have my form 4's completed and just need to get my Trust notarized. Do I need to send a schedule A with the Trust or is just the notarized Trust good enough?

Make sure there's something in your schedule A, I would just put $200 in there or something. Yes they need EVERYTHInG from declaration of trust and schedule A and compensation of trustee. You get your original trust notarized, you make copies and send them the copy and you keep the original.

Don't want to start a new thread for this question so hopefully someone will see it. I am buying a SBR from a private owner. On the Form 4 in box 10 it says transferors signature. I am guessing I need to get the other parties signature, but wasn't sure. If someone can answer whether I need it or not that would be great.

Don't want to start a new thread for this question so hopefully someone will see it. I am buying a SBR from a private owner. On the Form 4 in box 10 it says transferors signature. I am guessing I need to get the other parties signature, but wasn't sure. If someone can answer whether I need it or not that would be great.

Yes, you are correct, the seller is the Transferor, you are the buyer, or Transferee.

Complete the COC, 2ea Form 4, and trust info, or indiv info, and $200.

Rich

You buyin that PAP underfolder?

Back
Top Bottom