• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Truck interior

Spikey

Wolf Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
149   0
Reaction score
I’m in West Cobb and thinking about changing the cloth seats in my truck to leather. Looked at the Katzkin covers but not sure about them. Either way not something I could do myself 2005 Chevy Silverado 2500 crew cab. Anybody know anybody or some suggestions ? Thanks. Lou

Getting custom work done isn't cheap. A good set of covers will be 1/5th the cost if not less. Should be able to find a reputable upholstery shop in your area through Google. They should have reviews if they have been in business any amount of time

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I have used Edgars Upholstery in Smyrna
They did good work recovering the back seat of the 64 Falcon wagon
And they did a great job recovering the door panels and patching the seats in the wife’s 2000 Beetle

When I bought my Mustang, it had cloth seats in it. I told them I wanted leather, the shop they used installed Katskinz. I have absolutely no problem with them whatsoever. You can't tell it's not a factory leather interior other than the small Katskin tags, which aggravates my OCD. I used a black marker to blacken the tags. Since they're sewn in, I'm chicken to try and cut them off.

The adhesive smell was pretty strong for the first few days.

Back
Top Bottom