• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Trip to the Dentist

FOOMAN

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
4   0
Reaction score
When I was at the dentist today, I asked them about where to get their dental tools (scrapper). I was sure I could get them on Amazon or WalMart. My dentist said that they keep old tools that they no longer need in the back. She went back and got me three different kinds. She said her tools were a lot better quality than WalMart. I will use these to clean my suppressors if they ever come in. Next time you are at your dentist, ask if they have some old ones.

I would then start looking for a new Dentist! She did get a little weird when I told her I was going to use them to clean my suppressors.

I have some scrapping tools but I wouldn't use them on my suppressors. I did noticed a bunch of carbon building up and I can't "rub" them off. Oh well, I'll clean it every session and if it doesn't work too well after 10k or so rounds, I'll send it off to get replaced for 1/3 of retail price. So as long as tube doesn't get damage, I don't care really about the build up. Suppressors aren't made to last forever. I'm sure the junk build up Wont affect the performance. Those baffles are made to slow down the gasses so I would think the more build up, the less cracks the gasses have to escape lol.

Back
Top Bottom