• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Trident Refit Facility Kings Bay GA is hiring

testdepth

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
51   0
Reaction score
Go to USAJOBS.GOV and search for zipcode 31547. They are actively out passing the word that they are hiring. I also believe they will be hiring through the apprenticeship program. There is no age cut off. I know a person who started at 37 and one who started in his 60's. It's Civil Service and there is room for upward mobility. Most jobs are 5 days a week M-F 8hr days.

Good Luck!

Another shout out for TRF Kings Bay GA hiring. Check USAJOBS.gov. They will be hiring over 200 people to work careers not temp jobs. Start as an Apprentice making $18hr and work your way up to General Foreman at the GS-12 or WS-17 pay band.

Sorry for the ignorant question but what is the job description. My wife just started a new car inspection job at the Brunswick Port. But what you're talking about is damn near twice as much starting pay. Oh and she has a TWIC badge if that matters on the base.

Go to USAJOBS.gov and search zip 31547. You have to take the Compass exam. This program has no age limit to speak of. This is an in to Civil Service employment and it is a job where you can go from Apprentice to General Foreman based on your ability and drive.

Job Title/Series/Grade: APPRENTICE, WT-0099-01
(VARIOUS POSITIONS - AC Equipment Mechanic, Electrician, Fabric Worker, Machinist, Marine Machinery Mechanic, Pipefitter, Shipfitter, Shipwright, Welder, and Water Treatment Plant Operator)
Note: These positions have promotion potential to the journey-level at either the WG-09 or WG-10 level depending upon the trade.
Area of Consideration: United States Citizens

Back
Top Bottom