Trespassing

Caleb281

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
So me and my buddy got permission to deer hunt some land. Our other "friend" found out where we are hunting. Which wouldn't be a problem but we have some nice bucks on trail camera. We are afraid he is gonna try to sneak over there and hunt. What do hall think we should do.

tell him you have pics of the game warden on your trail cameras

Then a couple days later, tell him u got a warning for not having your license on you and the game warden asked about the corn on the property line and said he would be watching the property to catch the people hunting over corn. That'd scare me off for sure.

If he is a "friend" you should have nothing to worry about. If he is someone you truly worry about and cannot trust, then I would no longer associate with him.

I can talk about hunting locations with any one of my friends and never have to worry about this. If you are indeed worried, I would tell him that he is not welcome to hunt the property without permission, there are trail cameras and people watching the property, and if he is caught being there without permission then he will be prosecuted for trespassing.

Murder him in the woods and stage it to look like a suicide..... or tell him about some game wardens or something, you know whatever works for you*

*Murder is illegal in some states, check your local regulations and laws before engaging in murderous activities

Murder him in the woods and stage it to look like a suicide..... or tell him about some game wardens or something, you know whatever works for you*

*Murder is illegal in some states, check your local regulations and laws before engaging in murderous activities
This guy has all the answers!

Back
Top Bottom