• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tree

I built one in the back yard last year. Sure beats stumbling over them in the shop or garage. Gonna do another one but it will be shorter and rounder in front yard.
5d96c9aef3865567fa5f543d03ab699b.jpg

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

I built one in the back yard last year. Sure beats stumbling over them in the shop or garage. Gonna do another one but it will be shorter and rounder in front yard.
5d96c9aef3865567fa5f543d03ab699b.jpg

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
When I first built the house, I wanted to get a good supply of racks and make a nice Chandelier for our great room..After adding up the cost involved I scrapped that idea

When I first built the house, I wanted to get a good supply of racks and make a nice Chandelier for our great room..After adding up the cost involved I scrapped that idea

I make a bunch of table lamps and wall sconces from antlers. It’s like a jigsaw puzzle at first getting the right ones to match up. I’ve tried a chandelier twice and failed. One was awfully lopsided weight wise and the other one was just down right ugly. Probably why the big department stores use reproduction replicas that are all the same size.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom