• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tree Friendly Squirrel Feeders - No nails required!

barnfly

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
92   0
Reaction score
After working hard all winter building housing in my attic and running around until they reached exhaustion, I decide that the right thing to do is provide the squirrels with some quality feeders. They are being served a hardy portion of crunchy peanut butter on delightful yellow platters attached to a lovely wood plank. Upon dining, they will be supported by a sturdy steel bar to prevent them from falling while enjoying their scrumptious snack. I have several of these placed around the yard to ensure that they receive their full fair share of entitlement meals. After all, they have been provided with free heated housing all winter. They do deserve more, don't they?

[Broken External Image]:

i prefer to bring my squirrels to target practice with me, i try to train them how to dodge fast moving objects as well(but they never seem to learn that lesson though)

I actually buy feed corn on the cob and feed them in our backyard woods. I keep branches trimmed away from the house to minimize any risk of them taking up residence in the attic. So far they've been compliant.

I do need some good squirrel feeders though. I've just been securing the corn with a small nail and string or some zip ties.

Back
Top Bottom