Travel out of state with an SBR

until that all kicks off again that’s not how to remain “free” just a quick visit to club fed

There it is.

That’s why weed is legal. And guns are going in the opposite direction.

You may dislike progressives but they know how to get **** done.

Conservatives are just ******* who sit around and complain about the progressives driving the car off the cliff.

“Please stop driving the car off the cliff. If you don’t I’m gonna write a strongly worded letter”

What kicks it off if everyone just keeps following their rules?

There it is.

That’s why weed is legal. And guns are going in the opposite direction.

You may dislike progressives but they know how to get **** done.

Conservatives are just ******* who sit around and complain about the progressives driving the car off the cliff.

“Please stop driving the car off the cliff. If you don’t I’m gonna write a strongly worded letter”

What kicks it off if everyone just keeps following their rules?

Marijuana is not legal. Several states have decriminalized it though. That distinction is extremely important.

Marijuana is not legal. Several states have decriminalized it though. That distinction is extremely important.

You just proved my point.

Distinction without a difference.

If people are walking around smoking weed, which they are, and no ones arresting them for it because progressives have forced it to be accepted…it’s legal.

Don’t get lost in the weeds.

Point was while conservatives sit around arguing over vernacular the progressives are taking over the country. Or more accurately HAVE taken over the country.

If people are walking around smoking weed, which they are, and no ones arresting them for it because progressives have forced it to be accepted…it’s legal.

Point was while conservatives sit around arguing over vernacular the progressives are taking over the country. Or more accurately HAVE taken over the country.

There is a difference. First of all you can be attested at any time anywhere in the US for consuming marijuana. There have been several DEA busts in states where they have decriminalize recreational use.

It is still a disqualifier when filling out the 4473. It also is not legal for Military Service members to use, regardless of where they are stationed.

It is very much still federally illegal. As States can not repeal federal law, some have elected to not enforce it.

No it is not legal, yes it has been decriminalized in several states.

I don't have a dog in the fight, but I do believe in being accurate with your statements.

Swap out either the entire lower or just the stock and make it a pistol/brace.

No longer a SBR, just another pistol.

Good idea. While it will no longer arouse suspicion of being an SBR, technically if you use that lower receiver, it is still on the registry as an SBR

Absolutely comical and thanks for the laugh. If LAW was enforced, there would be no progressive agenda. The state's LE have been undermined by all government from school boards to Governors. If there is no accountability, this is what you get. But keep on keepin on....

Reactions: TRS
There is a difference. First of all you can be attested at any time anywhere in the US for consuming marijuana. There have been several DEA busts in states where they have decriminalize recreational use.

It is still a disqualifier when filling out the 4473. It also is not legal for Military Service members to use, regardless of where they are stationed.

It is very much still federally illegal. As States can not repeal federal law, some have elected to not enforce it.

No it is not legal, yes it has been decriminalized in several states.

I don't have a dog in the fight, but I do believe in being accurate with your statements.

7a84a802431f9ca0db4baa7b7a4bd52e.gif

Back
Top Bottom