• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trash Can and Basketball Hoop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god. I didn't realize what kind of group I'm in. That's not even funny, that's just bigotry and profiling.
Bigotry? How diluted that word has become...

Not a single word of race was mentioned, or do you believe like most liberals, that someone would be prone to this type of behavior because of their race?:mad:

How did this go from someone asking for a community donation to people saying the world will end if there is a basketball hoop? If you can donate then do so, if not don't comment...

How did this go from someone asking for a community donation to people saying the world will end it there is a basketball hoop? If you can donate then do so, if not don't comment...

**** went from 0 to 100 real quick....real ****ing quick!

Confused.png

Bro, you don't want to hang a hoop there, or put out a metal drum for garbage. They will start hanging out there, selling drugs, fighting ( and videoing for worldstar) Hanging off the rim like apes, doing graffiti, robbing people, shooting, gambling , breaking into cars, breaking into near by homes, accosting women,raping, rapping,playing loud music, stand there and throw gang signs up, and when they are done with that, they will steal the rim..... As for the gas can, come winter they will huddle all around it and start a fire, hide their dope, hide their illegal guns,..... etcetera

Bigotry? How diluted that word has become...
Not a single word of race was mentioned, or do you believe like most liberals, that someone would be prone to this type of behavior because of their race?:mad:
White men can't jump... and rap. Despite my... uh... I mean, their... best efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom