Frontiersman
136   0
Reaction score
caught us a gas thief with a trail cam.

Attachments

• gas thief.jpg
    gas thief.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 228
yes, its one our church busses. we lost thousands in the last months. police got there before he got gas this time. he ran away in the woods. police impounded the truck. said they cant do anything since there was no gas this time. I am thinking he has more to worry about than the police.

yes, its one our church busses. we lost thousands in the last months. police got there before he got gas this time. he ran away in the woods. police impounded the truck. said they cant do anything since there was no gas this time. I am thinking he has more to worry about than the police.

Yeah he does. A thief is a thief. But to actually steal from a church is a special kind of scum. I hope yall nail him.

If you catch him break his knees by leveraging the ankle out with your foot on the outside of the knee. Then leave him in a vacant parking lot. He will never be able to run again.

This is why the world is the way it is "because they can not do any thing because he didn't get any gas this time". Bunch of BS!!!! Lock his a** up.

Back
Top Bottom