• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Traffic Cameras

That whole peach pass **** really pisses me off.
They friggin hijack and hold hostage a lane that they use our tax dollars to pay for.
Logic dictates that if traffic is spread across all lanes, the flow is overall better than crunching traffic into 3 lanes while charging additional fees to use the "fast lane". It's a bunch of BS.
don't get me started on that....we pay for the lane that they charge us to use!!! really burns me up....now, I get the I-75 express lane, as it was a private contract, not paid for by us, although using our property that WE paid for.....

don't get me started on that....we pay for the lane that they charge us to use!!! really burns me up....now, I get the I-75 express lane, as it was a private contract, not paid for by us, although using our property that WE paid for.....
Sounds a lot like Perry politics. The county built a new fire station a few years back that doesn't even serve my area BUT...my water bill is always at least $120.00 every month.
Thing about the Peach Pass lanes that I noticed is they're usually closed off when I go up that way. So who the hell is getting to use them?

It was the last couple of year's ago, I realized that there is no reason to be in a hurry while on the road. It must be something that comes with age, but I actually find a sense of peace driving slower now.
Don't get me wrong, I am still an adrenaline junky and enjoy driving fast, but I can't find any good reason to drive over any designated speed limit anymore.
I was out driving with the wife yesterday, and while traveling along this one stretch of road that was designated at only 25mph, this guy in a pickup truck behind me seemed to be in such a hurry. He was swerving back and forth, as if he was looking for a spot to pass, even though the entire stretch of road was double yellow. Once we came up to the stop light, he aggressively sped up and got in the turn lane. Like, what could he be in such a hurry for, unless he was about to **** his pants and was needing to find a bathroom real quick.
Cool Story Bro !

Cops only care about moving as much money from your pocket to theirs as possible.

Don’t agree ?

Here’s the proof :
Do you think this towns police department is short staffed ?
LOL
Do you think their officers give a hoot about actual crime like burglary and theft ?
LOL
Not a chance in hell .
All they care about is writing traffic tickets to yank money from your pocket and put it in their pocket .
Every police department is the same . All they care about is traffic tickets and money. Since that’s what they spend all their time doing.
You local police dept and sheriffs dept is the exact same . They just haven’t been exposed on TV yet .

Cops only care about moving as much money from your pocket to theirs as possible.

Don’t agree ?

Here’s the proof :
Do you think this towns police department is short staffed ?
LOL
Do you think their officers give a hoot about actual crime like burglary and theft ?
LOL
Not a chance in hell .
All they care about is writing traffic tickets to yank money from your pocket and put it in their pocket .
Every police department is the same . All they care about is traffic tickets and money. Since that’s what they spend all their time doing.
You local police dept and sheriffs dept is the exact same . They just haven’t been exposed on TV yet .
I know from sitting on a grand jury, the majority of the cases were due to traffic stops.
In this day and age, more so than not, they wind up finding other law breaking things to charge the driver and/or passengers.

Above the law…
Kinda like the Lumpkin county deputy who drove drunk , in uniform , in his marked patrol car , to blue ridge and tried to kidnap a women who wouldn’t go on a date with him .
She called 911 and to their credit the blue ridge PD arrested him, for kidnapping and DUI , but magically his case just vanished and never was prosecuted .
And he didn’t even have to hire David Ralston to make it happen .

Kinda like the Lumpkin county deputy who drove drunk , in uniform , in his marked patrol car , to blue ridge and tried to kidnap a women who wouldn’t go on a date with him .
She called 911 and to their credit the blue ridge PD arrested him, for kidnapping and DUI , but magically his case just vanished and never was prosecuted .
And he didn’t even have to hire David Ralston to make it happen .
Kudos to the cop that stood tuff on the Orlando POS. News says he was relieved of duties but that don't mean jack s**t. He'll just go down the road and get rehired. I think after an episode like that he should be locked up and after release never be able to work as an LEO again. As always .....my 02

Back
Top Bottom