Traditional archers?

used to shoot recurve back in the day. had a patriot pro takedown by dan quillian. loved it. just never had time for it so i ended up selling it. kinda regret it, but i needed the money more at the time.

Years ago me and some friends had a club in morrow area Long Bows & Re-curves..........some moved and some past, I Shure do miss them and the club that was fun.
This bring to mind I need to knock the dust off my bows!!!

I really enjoy it I have done the 3d circuit for years shooting a compound but the traditional shooting really keeps me interested and its a lot easier on my rotator cuff!

Me, I have been shooting/Hunting with Longbows only for about 8 years now.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, go join Tradgang.com if you haven't already. Its owned by a local Ga guy. I know some people here have a deep animosity for GON but there are some really good guys that frequent the Trad archery forum there.

Thread Revive! I just started hunting with my Primal Gear folding bow. which is a traditional style. I used to hunt with a compound but I get zero enjoyment out of it to me it is no different from a crossbow that might boil some folks but if you get a peep sight and a trigger It's cheating. Man I love hunting with this bow, love shooting it everyday. Getting to the point now where at 30-35 yards the bullseye is the side of barn. I long for my first kill with it.

Back
Top Bottom