• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Toyota Dealership Hiring in Service

God I wish you were north of the perimeter instead of south. I really need my foot in the door somewhere to prove I'm worth more. I'm horrible at interviews

I work at Toyota South Atlanta and we are hiring in service. We are currently accepting applications for technicians, service advisers, porters and all other service jobs. Please send me your resume at Kedwards@toyotasouthatlanta.com and be sure to mention you saw this listing on ODT!

Hello…

My name is Gene and I live in Peachtree City. I've already sent you an email regarding this. I am new to ODT so apologies if I post incorrectly somehow.

I saw your message on ODT and I am writing to enquire about employment and to submit my resume. You will notice that my entire working life; I have worked in Aviation. I am currently unemployed and trying to do “Self-Employed” contract work (I am an FAA Licensed A+P Aircraft Mechanic and FAA IA Inspector) but income is not steady so I am looking at all possibilities. I may not be an ideal candidate for a Car Technician but I’m curious what the job of Service Advisor entails. During my career; I lived in Asia for nearly 20 years as a Customer Support & Sales Rep and I am good with people. Hope to hear back from you soon. I prefer if you reply outside of ODT at: mccannengineering@me.com. Thank you.

Hello…

My name is Gene and I live in Peachtree City. I've already sent you an email regarding this. I am new to ODT so apologies if I post incorrectly somehow.

I saw your message on ODT and I am writing to enquire about employment and to submit my resume. You will notice that my entire working life; I have worked in Aviation. I am currently unemployed and trying to do “Self-Employed” contract work (I am an FAA Licensed A+P Aircraft Mechanic and FAA IA Inspector) but income is not steady so I am looking at all possibilities. I may not be an ideal candidate for a Car Technician but I’m curious what the job of Service Advisor entails. During my career; I lived in Asia for nearly 20 years as a Customer Support & Sales Rep and I am good with people. Hope to hear back from you soon. I prefer if you reply outside of ODT at: mccannengineering@me.com. Thank you.

I'm not the one who posted the job available,

However the Service Advisor is normally the one that talks to the customer directly and relay's information between the mechanic and the customer, taking information on what is wrong, advising steps to be taken to correct the problem and suggestion add on services while the car is already being worked on like wipers, air filter, tires if needs be, ect.

They communicate information from the mechanic to the customer as well so that the customer deals with a clean cut guy in a suit rather than shaking hands with the guy who has been working in buckets of grease all day to give a better appearance and a more upscale experience for the customer. They also can normally relay things in more laymen terms if the customer doesn't understand mechanic speak and understand what a tie rod or u joint is

Back
Top Bottom