• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Towing

Yes it is, I just can't drive two at the same time, it will go to the detailer here in Ellijay and then will be parked at the house..Not going to be a daily driver, until my time is up or their is an emergency.
Someone riding with you and driving it back sure would be easier.

Someone riding with you and driving it back sure would be easier.
I agree completely! I am waiting on addition information I requested about the Jeep and I maybe getting ahead of myself..But I would rather have things lined up..I have reached out to a few about taking a ride..

I agree completely! I am waiting on addition information I requested about the Jeep and I maybe getting ahead of myself..But I would rather have things lined up..I have reached out to a few about taking a ride..

You never know when you'll need it. This seems like a good piece of mind too since mechanically you might not know what would happen driving 80 some odd miles back home. I'd rather drive the jeep while at home and be safer in case I were to break down closer to my neck of the woods. Not sitting on the side of some Hwy waiting on a tow truck that could take hours upon hours to arrive.

You never know when you'll need it. This seems like a good piece of mind too since mechanically you might not know what would happen driving 80 some odd miles back home. I'd rather drive the jeep while at home and be safer in case I were to break down closer to my neck of the woods. Not sitting on the side of some Hwy waiting on a tow truck that could take hours upon hours to arrive.
I agree and have had AAA for years..If it were to break down with someone else that rides along, then I would call Triple A..Due to health I must have the coverage, don't intend on getting broke down, without coverage..

I agree and have had AAA for years..If it were to break down with someone else that rides along, then I would call Triple A..Due to health I must have the coverage, don't intend on getting broke down, without coverage..

What kind of Jeep are you getting? I'm sure you must be excited.

Back
Top Bottom