• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tourist submarine on expedition to Titanic wreck goes missing

But the people that were in that sub would not pause for half a second if any of us bit the dust in a similar manner.
Not true! They'd be equally concerned and distraught. Well, unless they had tickets to see Blink 182.....

Kind of strange that the launch ship above didn't notice. Had to be a disturbance (air ) on the surface.

Chaotic energy of implosion/explosion a couple of miles down, in a wrapper of thousands of pounds per sq. inch of pressure, and then dyanmic pressure changes as buoyancy does it's thing, along with the physics of interaction with moving ocean water.

I would think, by the time any air reaches the surface, we're talking tiny bubbles.

Chaotic energy of implosion/explosion a couple of miles down, in a wrapper of thousands of pounds per sq. inch of pressure, and then dyanmic pressure changes as buoyancy does it's thing, along with the physics of interaction with moving ocean water.

I would think, by the time any air reaches the surface, we're talking tiny bubbles.

Back
Top Bottom