• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tony Stewart just killed a 20 year old kid

Spent my life up at track or on it watched video repeatedly and can clearly hear him rev engine.In ANY racing event you do not get on track unless you are in flames.Kid lost his cool and cost him him dearly you can hear Tony reving/gunning engine but he did not swerve at the guy. Jailtime NO that's racing Tony he will have to live with everyday think that's enough accident or not im no judge! Also tire on that rt side size is about 1/4 bigger than left side tire.

How do you clearly hear that? YOU know the sound came from THAT car? Out of all the other cars all over the track and the one on the other side of the track made THAT particular sound?

I watched it several times at the point of impact. TS hits the throttle hard, clutch engaged, just as he passes the kid. If you look closely, you can see the wheel spin start, the rear kick, and then the kid wadded up over the right wheel more than once as it spins. The tire is spinning as it wads him up around it. The he's spit out in a lump; looks like face down, with his left arm back over his back. I think TS was being his usual self, and intended to kick dirt on the kid as he went by as a show of his usual disrespect for other drivers; then, unfortunately for both, it all went wrong. I could see an involuntary manslaughter charge coming out of it, because the throttle kick was obviously intentional, and had a tragic accidental result. Because of his "stature", I doubt it, though.

What clutch? How do you know the engine sound is coming from the car on the other side of the track and not one closer to the camera and mic?

From my understanding... Sprint cars do not have a starter a transmission nor a clutch or a battery. They are essentially direct drive. They used to have a one way box or an in out box but that chore is handled by the rear end today. You engage the gear, turn on the magneto, get pushed until you reach speed, turn on fuel, start and drive off. There are no spotters and the radio is only for listening to race control. Might be a spotter but there is no during race communication.

Video shows car in front of him swerve, and second car attempt to swerve but hit the guy. Reminds me of debris on the highway. First guy swerves, second guy gets his front end torn off.

My lord there seems to be somebody here that really watched the video...ding ding you my sir actually have it rite...

I dont think it was done on purpose. It looks like Tony tried to go below him. If Tony was a Murderer as some people think, he would have had plenty of chances to do so on a bigger track. His anger management has nothing to do with this. Black suit, dark, running into traffic. Kid is at fault. JMO.

Had the popo just detained the kid none of this would have happened.
He won't be bending blades of grass no mo.
No big loss, his son would have probably ended up drawing chalk rainbows anyway...

I dont think it was done on purpose. It looks like Tony tried to go below him. If Tony was a Murderer as some people think, he would have had plenty of chances to do so on a bigger track. His anger management has nothing to do with this. Black suit, dark, running into traffic. Kid is at fault. JMO.

x2.

Back
Top Bottom