Tony Stewart just killed a 20 year old kid

I don't want to watch the video....is the implication that the guy actually grabbed the wing on Stewart's car and that's what did him in? That the car didn't hit him but rather that he attacked the car?

Have been rumors of other videos surfacing now that it has been a lil time.Also I think some one stated that before the race he had said if any thing happened he would attack TS car.Just what I have heard from friend in the proff motorsports ind in Indiana.

Because he was attempting to not go under the wheels or because he was doing what else?

I am as girlie as you can get when it comes to looking at that type of stuff, but in this particular case it is more tragic as opposed to graphic. If that is why you don't want to look...

To answer your question, it is still tough to tell. The guy is pointing, being aggressive, and walking towards the cars so I guess you have to decide for yourself.

I still stand by original opinion that nothing will happen to Stewart from either a legal or civil standpoint...unless they find audio or other video of him doing something different.

I am as girlie as you can get when it comes to looking at that type of stuff, but in this particular case it is more tragic as opposed to graphic. If that is why you don't want to look...
It's not so much the graphic nature of it as it is that it's real. It creates cognitive dissonance for me to watch real people really die on youtube.

To answer your question, it is still tough to tell. The guy is pointing, being aggressive, and walking towards the cars so I guess you have to decide for yourself.

I still stand by original opinion that nothing will happen to Stewart from either a legal or civil standpoint...unless they find audio or other video of him doing something different.
Agreed...thanks.

Back
Top Bottom