• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Toilet Paper ??

Joab

Wolf Icon
Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
48   0
Reaction score
Maybe this guy was just a bit ahead of his time circa 2015
Baltimore Riots , he knew what we did not ?
9106c502d8e3e512740f6a706700cc47_c0-0-3700-2157_s885x516.jpg

Looting-selfie-Baltimore.jpg

url

We got a 40 pack of toilet paper delivered to our door yesterday... We already had like 25 rolls because my wife has us on the "subscribe and save" program with Amazon Prime, where they just ship you a crate of tp, paper towels, laundry detergent, dog food, dish soap and tide pods, etc...

Amazon was out, but there are online retailers you can still buy from at normal prices that have it in stock. Took us 24 hours from ordering to it showing up on our front porch...

We can poo for about 2 months with what we have...

Lol, I'm dying. However, when they announced the lockdown, my family and I didn't take it seriously, and we didn't go to the supermarket. One day after, when we finally got there, there was nothing left on the shelves. Fortunately, I know an online shop, where you can find any cleaning supplies, including our favorite nicky toilet rolls. In fact, this was even more convenient, because we got everything we need without going out of the house. All the products were available, and there were no problems concerning delivery. So, you better save the page, just in case we enter another lockdown.

Back
Top Bottom