• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Toilet paper food and hand sanitizer not a joke.

The shipping kills it but stays the same if you order multiple items . Basically buying the TP and bacon made it worth it that's why I got 3 because if I ordered 1 the shipping was the same and not worth it .

Just alcohol by itself will clean your hands, they just mix it with lotion or aloe vera gel to keep the alcohol from drying out your hands. You don't want your hands dry and cracked and if you use alcohol only consistently that's exactly what will happen. Minimum alcohol percentage is 60%, 70% or higher is recommended. Just dousing in run of the mill vodka at 40% is insufficient. You can however drink the vodka! You'll still get sick but you really won't care.

We've been eating a lot more smoked sausage since bacon prices got out of hand. Understand... I still love bacon and there is no eternal substitute lol Kroger brand smoked sausage is $2.50 today

Didn't realize the bacon prices were up, glad I bought the big thick sliced packs awhile back and sectioned them out in 8 slice freeze packs.

Just alcohol by itself will clean your hands, they just mix it with lotion or aloe vera gel to keep the alcohol from drying out your hands. You don't want your hands dry and cracked and if you use alcohol only consistently that's exactly what will happen. Minimum alcohol percentage is 60%, 70% or higher is recommended. Just dousing in run of the mill vodka at 40% is insufficient. You can however drink the vodka! You'll still get sick but you really won't care.

Everclear and aloe....good to go!

Back
Top Bottom