• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Today's Christmas event

inkdaddy

Coast Guard Icon Supporter
Graduate, ODT class of 2010!!
165   0
Reaction score
I wanted to take a minute and Thank Biker 13, and all his little elves today. I really appreciate being able to attend these functions. I have been out of pocket for about 5 years on the road traveling, living and helping my brother finish his life battling liver cancer, and now dealing with some medical issues myself. As some of us know, it sucks getting old. I remember a few names and faces from times past and had the pleasure of meeting several new people. I have always been very active with this group right from the beginning. I do hope my health issues improve allowing me more time to spend getting to know many of you. Especially being able to drive again. The only social media that i do is facebook. If anyone wants to send me a facebook friends request........account is www.facebook.com/inkdaddy
Thank you all very much. I'm glad I'm back

Steve Dudley

I have never been to an ODT meet and greet, really wanted to try to make this one to put some faces with the names but we had our company Christmas party today, kinda mandatory for me to be there since I am one of the owners. I am definitely going to try to make the next one though! It would be great to be around some like minded people in real life, not just online!

Great to share a table with you Steve!

I'm the other old man, not the pretty Santa chick. InTune InTune
1702173902015.png

Back
Top Bottom