• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

To my fellow Hog Hunter Justin

Haven't updated in a while everything is good finally walked a mile fastest time 15:55 and did a mile with a 45lb ruck in18 min not too bad for not having legs image.jpg

How did I miss this thread? I am so glad that you are doing better! Thank you and your family for the sacrifices that you have made for all of us! Words cannot say how deep my gratitude goes. I have never met you, but you seemed to have touched a lot of people and that says something about you. If there is anything you need just let me know and I will try my best to make it happen. Reading through the thread I can see that nothing is going to stand in your way! God bless you man!

Well it's that time I am pretty much done with recovery been doing a lot of hunting to kill time I will officially be out of the Army in December going to have my retirement ceremony down in Ft Stewart gonna miss the Army but now I get to relax for a while and catch up on hunting and fishing

Hey Justin, glad to see things are going your way. I know that you will miss the service greatly, but I'm sure that there's a lot of new experiences waiting for you when you have the time. Enjoy hunting before you get busy!

Well it's that time I am pretty much done with recovery been doing a lot of hunting to kill time I will officially be out of the Army in December going to have my retirement ceremony down in Ft Stewart gonna miss the Army but now I get to relax for a while and catch up on hunting and fishing

You ready to unload some mags on some deer with me again? :becky:

Back
Top Bottom