To all of the mathematicians out there... I'm curious.

rrhodes

Default rank <1500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
53   0
Reaction score
What are the internet odds that the newly discovered "Domino", is a member of ODT?

Let's see we have X number of ODT members, and Y number of professional mercenaries.

Does anybody know the math and answer? Just curious.

#mercenarylivesmatter

What are the internet odds that the newly discovered "Domino", is a member of ODT?

Let's see we have X number of ODT members, and Y number of professional mercenaries.

Does anybody know the math and answer? Just curious.

#mercenarylivesmatter
Well, first, where is his phone area coded to? I'm not sure he's local.

Well, first, where is his phone area coded to? I'm not sure he's local.

NonLib - I'm not sure any quality mercenary would let that information align with his current location. You know - precautions. There is probably a mercenary "rules of conduct and engagement" that includes that type of info. I'm not a mercenary, but I am sure someone else on ODT can clarify this. Inquiring minds want to know.

NonLib - I'm not sure any quality mercenary would let that information align with his current location. You know - precautions. There is probably a mercenary "rules of conduct and engagement" that includes that type of info. I'm not a mercenary, but I am sure someone else on ODT can clarify this. Inquiring minds want to know.
This guy posts his services on CraigsList. Phone is probably his momma's Obama phone.

www.ambrsoft.com_Equations_Trigonometry_basic.PNG

Answer- 100percent moms basement internet commando.

Back
Top Bottom