• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

To all “Flat Earth” advocates out there. Please, advise!

Have you all watched the movie "Interstellar"?
Very deep movie; need to pay really close attention or you won't understand it. BUT, it brings some crazy idea about this force called "Gravity".

Food for thoughts::hand::hand::hand::hand:

Science says that the planets, including the Earth, are moving around the sun, held by gravity. So, here on earth, gravity pulls things down and against the ground towards the center of the earth. Now, why the earth has never fell into the sun or into Jupiter, the biggest and most massive gravitational planet near us???:confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2:
Why is "gravity" so easy to break?....Hell...I just stood up outta my chair.

Gravity
Newton- gravity causes objects to fall to the earth
Einstein- gravity is strong enough to hold the oceans to the earth but keeps the moon from falling to the earth
Halkins- gravity is so strong it can create a black hole that sucks up everything
Observable- all object fall at the same rate of speed no matter the weight.( with no outside factors like air)

I’ve read books from two, studied newton and they basically contradict each other… a lot
Isn't that crazy??
Watch the movie I mentioned, really good one!!!

Anything your brain can imagine....can be accomplished.
I call BS!!! I have imagined Holly Berry, Jessica Alba, Alana de la Garza and myself covered in baby oil playing naked twister. Accomplish that.
Oh yeah, don’t hate my choices cause my imagination is out there.

Back
Top Bottom