• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tlr6/shield mags

Slick Willy

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Got a non railed G43x that I’m looking for a tlr6 for and some shield mags. Not wanting to pay double new price but if you have reasonable prices on either the light or the mags, let me know. Thank you.

Shield ships within about 2 weeks right now for the back ordered mags, if you order them directly from their website.

Saw that in another thread. I was hoping someone had a used one or new one for reasonable before I just order from their website. People trying to get rich by doubling the price of them smh I’ll probably just have to order one. Thanks for the heads up.

Saw that in another thread. I was hoping someone had a used one or new one for reasonable before I just order from their website. People trying to get rich by doubling the price of them smh I’ll probably just have to order one. Thanks for the heads up.

Yup! I can’t blame them for trying... some people are paying high dollar for them... but also there’s a coupon code floating around for some $ off from shield.

Yup! I can’t blame them for trying... some people are paying high dollar for them... but also there’s a coupon code floating around for some $ off from shield.

I mean if people are crazy enough to pay for it then I don’t blame them for pricing it like that. I ain’t gonna pay it lol I’d run the 10 round mag that comes with it and if I run out, use it as a hammer lol.

Got a non railed G43x that I’m looking for a tlr6 for and some shield mags. Not wanting to pay double new price but if you have reasonable prices on either the light or the mags, let me know. Thank you.
are you still looking for a tlr6? If so i have for sale pretty much brand new with the laser for 75$ and even some holsters i'll through in.

Back
Top Bottom