• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tisas/MAC 2011

TacticalJeebus

Default rank 5000+ posts
Yes, it’s Jesus with an AR15.
489   0
Reaction score
Anybody had any real world experience with them yet? Like 500rds or more. What mags are you running?

I have a Raider in 45acp hovering around 2500rds fired and been so pleased with it. For the price, Tisas 2011 might actually be something to have.

PFA - it’s my Tisas 2011 I bought today. Holosun EPS will be on it tonight.

IMG_9088.jpeg

I saw that one at Rome Gun Pawn the other day. I think it is a good way to see if you actually like the 2011 series without spending a lot more money for something else. I have been thinking of a Bul or Stealth Arms model but it would be a range toy. Let us know how it runs.

I saw that one at Rome Gun Pawn the other day. I think it is a good way to see if you actually like the 2011 series without spending a lot more money for something else. I have been thinking of a Bul or Stealth Arms model but it would be a range toy. Let us know how it runs.
Yeah I just want to compare it to my Staccato P.
IMG_1613.jpeg

It looks much cleaner compared to other Turkish guns with a "billboard" on their slide."
How's the trigger out of box? any plan to improve or lighten the trigger feel?
How's the grip safety compare to Staccato?

It looks much cleaner compared to other Turkish guns with a "billboard" on their slide."
How's the trigger out of box? any plan to improve or lighten the trigger feel?
How's the grip safety compare to Staccato?
Trigger is decent, little play in the take up just since it’s polymer. I’m gonna check my splits and see if I do anything. I run around .15 with a Glock. So that’s my benchmark. Grip safety isn’t sticky or anything, feels fine. I’ve had no issues drawing from holster so far in dry fire. I’ll be shooting Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom