• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tin foil hat engaged

I was visiting a friend in Philadelphia at his home which was built in the 1790s. We are about to leave and just for grins, I asked if he and his wife had any ghost. He said “Yes. She lives in the basement.” Chills immediately went down my spine. He told us the ghost likes his wife’s things and sometimes takes them. He told the story of a few months back when he and his wife were going out to dinner. His wife laid the dress she was going to wear on the bed and got in the shower. On exiting the shower, the dress was not there. She thought maybe she was mistaken about putting it on the bed and looked in the closet. After a cursory look around the room and bath, she decided to wear another dress. The next day, the husband found the dress in the basement. He said they frequently find his wife’s belongings (Mirror, Hairbrush, Clothes, etc.) in the basement.

My wife and I saw a ghost or apparition in Ashford Castle in Ireland. We were there for our 30th wedding anniversary and on the 5th night there, our last night before checking out, we both saw something. Here's how it went. Late at night we were in our room in the oldest part of the castle. The room had at least 12 foot ceilings and our bed was the requisite 4 poster bed. At the far end of the room was a mirror with a couch in front of it. We were both laying in bed reading before going off to sleep. For some reason I laid my book down on my chest and glanced down to the couch end of the room and standing there in front of the couch was a foggy apparition. It had no human shape and there was no sound. So what did I do? I put my book back up and pretended I didn't see it because I did not want to upset my wife. I turned the lights out after a little while but that was a hard night to sleep. I didn't even get out of bed to pee. lol

The next morning we checked out and headed down to Ennis, Ireland in our rental car for our last night in Ireland before flying home. As we were driving along I said to my wife:

"I didn't want to say anything last night but.." and before I could finish she said,

"You saw it too?"

Chills run up my spine to this day thinking about it. She saw exactly the same thing as I did.

I was visiting a friend in Philadelphia at his home which was built in the 1790s. We are about to leave and just for grins, I asked if he and his wife had any ghost. He said “Yes. She lives in the basement.” Chills immediately went down my spine. He told us the ghost likes his wife’s things and sometimes takes them. He told the story of a few months back when he and his wife were going out to dinner. His wife laid the dress she was going to wear on the bed and got in the shower. On exiting the shower, the dress was not there. She thought maybe she was mistaken about putting it on the bed and looked in the closet. After a cursory look around the room and bath, she decided to wear another dress. The next day, the husband found the dress in the basement. He said they frequently find his wife’s belongings (Mirror, Hairbrush, Clothes, etc.) in the basement.
Super creepy! I wouldn't be able to retrieve my stolen goods alone

My wife and I saw a ghost or apparition in Ashford Castle in Ireland. We were there for our 30th wedding anniversary and on the 5th night there, our last night before checking out, we both saw something. Here's how it went. Late at night we were in our room in the oldest part of the castle. The room had at least 12 foot ceilings and our bed was the requisite 4 poster bed. At the far end of the room was a mirror with a couch in front of it. We were both laying in bed reading before going off to sleep. For some reason I laid my book down on my chest and glanced down to the couch end of the room and standing there in front of the couch was a foggy apparition. It had no human shape and there was no sound. So what did I do? I put my book back up and pretended I didn't see it because I did not want to upset my wife. I turned the lights out after a little while but that was a hard night to sleep. I didn't even get out of bed to pee. lol

The next morning we checked out and headed down to Ennis, Ireland in our rental car for our last night in Ireland before flying home. As we were driving along I said to my wife:

"I didn't want to say anything last night but.." and before I could finish she said,

"You saw it too?"

Chills run up my spine to this day thinking about it. She saw exactly the same thing as I did.
Ohhhh good one! That gave me goosebumps no lie. You're a good man. When I see or hear something weird I'm like
IMG_8195.GIF

during my first deployment to Iraq in 2005 I was stationed at FOB rustimiyah (previously camp Cuervo) in South Eastern Baghdad outside of Sadr City. It was an old Iraqi Air Force base that had the bajeebus bombed out of it during the shock and awe campaign. They had prisons, they had torture rooms, a bombed out hospital we took over. Needless the say the earth was soaked in blood. I lived in a crappy, confiscated small building that had been the barracks. Nothing happened, I thought for sure that area would be highly active, mauve hadji don't get to be no ghost
that's cause hadji ain't got a soul...

Back
Top Bottom