• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thugs F around in Forsyth County and find out..

That's wild. Literally the road I took from the house to the Planet Fitness every morning (in the lot where they started). They did the pit right before you get on to Buford Dam where we used to live. Crazy seeing recognizable landmarks fly by.

Also, this was near Dragon Buffet.....where the Christmas Meet and Greet was.

What concerns me with those PIT maneuvers (as in this video) it was used on the bad guy's car and there was oncoming traffic in the opposite lane(s). If suspect's car get PIT'd and looses control and hits upcoming traffic, who is at fault, who contributed to the crash.

Where in Forsyth county would there NOT be traffic? The POS thieving ass crooks are at fault. Nobody forced this scum to run wide ass open down public streets after committing crimes. Treat them like a rabid dog and stop this BS at the first chance.

What concerns me with those PIT maneuvers (as in this video) it was used on the bad guy's car and there was oncoming traffic in the opposite lane(s). If suspect's car get PIT'd and looses control and hits upcoming traffic, who is at fault, who contributed to the crash.

🙄

Where in Forsyth county would there NOT be traffic? The POS thieving ass crooks are at fault. Nobody forced this scum to run wide ass open down public streets after committing crimes. Treat them like a rabid dog and stop this BS at the first chance.
Good call, when you see a bunch of flashing blue lights coming your way PULL OVER and get out of the way! I only saw about two cars do that in the video.

yes i agree! head shot to the passengers!
driving will stop!
we must start setting an example and kill everyone of these scumbags in the process of their crime. Crime spree may slow down if we kill 10,000 of these scum.

Amen.
As a Forsyth County resident who is frequently driving these roads, I am willing to accept the risk of having a bad guy crash into me, but I think it is more important to chase down escaping criminals.

I would prefer that an armed drone fly alongside the escaping car and blow the drivers head off with a shotgun blast, killing him at a point when the risk looks minimal-- maybe where there are patches of woods and forest on both sides of the road for the next hundred yards or so.

MAGA = make America great again. To me that means do the things that we used to do when America was a great country.
Back then, after a cop said
"stop or I'll shoot!" the cop would shoot the escaping criminal dead.
Shoot him in the back if necessary.

The number one rule is "bad guys don't get away." That took precedence over everything else.

The pussification of America started with courts telling the cops they had to let the criminals get away with it rather than hurt the sensibilities of a bunch of Karens and the bad guys' mamas.

Back
Top Bottom