• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Three more Eagle Scouts

Love that kid. One of the first trips I remember with Jason was on a spring break canoe trip...like a week long. He had to be 11 or 12. total miscreant...but he looked innocent, lol.

My dad runs the NEGA kayak program. Scott H. I got my eagle right before the 95 rainey mtn season...didn't have my ceremony till after the summer...BUT, I just wore my dad's eagle patch on my class A for camp staff that year.

Got offered over $200 for that '72 eagle patch several times that summer. It is still on that class A uniform.

Edit: Ed Foster run troop 100.

Love that kid. One of the first trips I remember with Jason was on a spring break canoe trip...like a week long. He had to be 11 or 12. total miscreant...but he looked innocent, lol.

My dad runs the NEGA kayak program. Scott H. I got my eagle right before the 95 rainey mtn season...didn't have my ceremony till after the summer...BUT, I just wore my dad's eagle patch on my class A for camp staff that year.

Got offered over $200 for that '72 eagle patch several times that summer. It is still on that class A uniform.

Edit: Ed Foster run troop 100.
You never Eagle out, come back and give back, We would be glad to have you.

Back
Top Bottom