• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Threaded barrel for an XDS

SpritzUSMC

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
69   0
Reaction score
Does anyone know if they even make them and if so where to get one? I just think running a can on one would be sweet considering how compact they are. Thanks!!!

It says it's 4.75", being as the factory barrel is 3.3" I would think the addition of threads would add less than 1" and 4.75 seems larger than need be. Any barrels that you know of a bit shorter?

It says it's 4.75", being as the factory barrel is 3.3" I would think the addition of threads would add less than 1" and 4.75 seems larger than need be. Any barrels that you know of a bit shorter?

I don't think they've came out with one specifically for the XDs yet in that length. A local gunsmith might be able to thread it for you, if that's an option.

I don't think they've came out with one specifically for the XDs yet in that length. A local gunsmith might be able to thread it for you, if that's an option.

You know that's not a bad idea. Maybe get a 4" XDS barrel and get it threaded. I'm running all Hk with my can 16x1LH and if I could get done with the same pitch that'd keep me from having to buy a new piston.

The length for threads and additional length for parts behind the threads that also rock back when the barrel rocks back.

Back
Top Bottom